Yesterday morning we made our self portraits and here's how you can make one too.
You will need:
- photo of your face in black and white only
- A4 plain white cartridge paper
- sketching pencil
- Take a nice photo of yourself and print it out in black and white.
- Draw 3 diagonal lines across your photo - one across the top, one across the middle and one across the bottom.
- Cut along the lines to get 4 parts of your face.
- Glue the first, top part of your face on to the top part of another piece of paper.
- Get the second part of your face and line it up with the first part, but don't glue it on.
- Get the third part of your face. Line it up against the second part then glue it on. Now you will only have 2 pieces of paper glued onto the A4 cartridge paper.
- Draw the missing parts of your face. Draw the rest of your face, neck, hair, ears, mouth, nose, eyes and eyebrows.
- Shade the parts of your face that have dark spots. Do some smudging so it looks just your photo.